Find yourself struggling to fit your duvet cover? Not to worry, we have two easy methods to make putting on your cover as simple as A-B-C.
The Traditional Method
1. Firstly, lay your duvet insert over your bed.
2. Next, lay the duvet cover inside out, on top of the duvet while making sure the opening is at the bottom of the bed.
3. Use the corner ties to secure your insert in place by tying them tightly to the top corners of your insert.
4. Work your hands inside the cover upwards to the top corners. Then match each corner with the insert’s corners and flip the cover outwards over the insert.
5. Carefully slide the cover down and over the rest of the insert. Now repeat Step 3 for the bottom corners and use the concealed cloth buttons to finish.
The Burrito Method
Also known as the California Roll Method, this may seem a little daunting initially but with enough practice, you may find that it’s really a hack for changing duvet cover in the most efficient way
1. Lay your duvet cover inside out, over your bed with the opening at the bottom of the bed.
2. Next, lay the duvet insert on top of the cover while making sure that all the edges match up neatly.
3. Similar to The Traditional Method, use the corner ties to secure your insert in place by tying all four corners.
4. Then, grab the opposite end of the opening of the cover and roll the whole thing tightly towards the bottom of the bed, as if you’re making the world’s tightest burrito!
5. Take the opening of the cover and pull it outwards around the roll. Fasten Weavve’s concealed cloth buttons to create the burrito (or sushi roll, if you prefer).
6. Finally, pinch the matched closure and bottom edge of the insert to unravel the covered insert.
Once you are done with either method, give the whole thing a little shake and you’ll have a perfectly covered duvet.